Jet Kote Field Service
Protect Your Investment
Your HVOF equipment plays a critical role in the success of your business and in the expectations of your customers. Kennametal Stellite™ is proud to offer world class calibration and maintenance services for all of our NOVA-A, NOVA-D and Jet Kote III equipment consoles to keep them running at peak performance.
Our master level field service technicians provide you with state-of-the art testing, maintenance and calibration tailored to your specific needs:
- Reduce disruptions in production
- Eliminate instrument-related problems
- Verify equipment accuracy and consistency
- Replace critical equipment parts
- Extend service life of your investment
Preventative maintenance remains one of the most cost-effective strategies to prevent unscheduled downtime and extend the service life of your investment. Take the proactive appraoch: Integrate the expertise of Kennametal Stellite into your maintenance plan to reduce cost and mitigate risk.
Our maintenance service package includes:
- Function Check of Gas Console
- Function Check of Control Console
- Function Check of JK300 Torch
- Function Check of Safety Systems
- Replacement of Worn Parts
- Testing and Verification
- Recommendations on PM Actions
Lack of effective calibration poses a risk to product quality and even lost manufacturing batches. This translates to an overall inefficient control system which may not adhere to customer specifications and regulatory guidelines.
Using our calibration services in your maintenance cycle will significantly increase your equipment’s efficiency while driving down risk.
Our service includes a complete calibration and check of:
- Carrier Gas Flow
- Carrier Gas Pressure
- Water Flow
- Water Temperature
- Fuel Flow
- Fuel Pressure
- AWS C2.21 Certification of Calibration